Prostate cancer is now the third biggest cancer killer in the UK. Here's five ways we can all help, and how fellas can look after themselves:
- Sign up to the Liverpool March for Men on June 10, at Croxteth Hall & Country Park.
- Get the facts - did you know that men over 50, black men and men with a family history of prostate cancer all face a higher than average risk of the disease?
- Anyone with concerns about prostate cancer can contact Prostate Cancer UK's Specialist Nurses in confidence on 0800 074 8383 or online via the Live Chat instant messaging service: www.prostatecanceruk.org. The Specialist Nurse phone service is free to landlines and open from 9am to 6pm Monday to Friday with late opening until 8pm on Wednesdays.
- Visit prostatecanceruk.org now to help beat this disease.
- Get yourself checked out - prostate cancer doesn't normally show symptoms until the cancer has grown large enough to put pressure on the urethra. Further info here.