A multi-agency task group is working to assess and deal with all issues relating to the safety of high-rise residential properties in Wirral in the wake of the Grenfell Tower tragedy.
Officers and elected representatives from Wirral Council, Merseyside Fire and Rescue Service and Magenta Living, the largest social housing provider in Wirral, are working side by side to share all relevant information and deal immediately with any issues as they arise.
On this page, you'll find links to the latest information provided by the group, plus important help and advice issued by individual agencies in Wirral or from national bodies:-
- Cabinet member's update for councillors (4 July 2017)
- MFRS to carry out fire safety audits on high-rise properties (29 June 2017)
- Partnership press release - 26th June 2017
- Information for residents in high-rise buildings from Magenta Living
- Information regarding External Wall Insulation to Magenta Living properties
- Merseyside Fire and Rescue Service: Advice to high-rise residents following London fire
- What to do if a fire breaks out in a high-rise building