Show your support for the New Ferry community by attending the New Ferry Festival on Saturday and Sunday, July 15 & 16.
The event has been organised by New Ferry Residents Association and New Ferry Town Team working with Wirral Council.
The event, inspired by Classic Vehicle Weekends held in 2013 and 2014 and New Ferry Park fun weekends in 2006 to 2010, will take place in the shopping precinct and New Ferry Park and everyone is invited to show their support for the town which was devastated by an explosion earlier this year.
There will be:
- Vintage Buses courtesy of Wirral Transport Museum
- Classic Cars and Military Vehicles
- Bouncy Castles
- Full scale WW2 Spitfire Aircraft courtesy of Iconic WW2 Aircraft
- Stalls selling items including hair accessories, fudge, crafts, cakes, etc
- Inflatable Assault Course
- Dog and Pet Show (organised by Wirral Animal Sanctuary)
- Pony Rides courtesy of Ty Mavis Animal Sanctuary
- Creepy Crawlies Show
- Karaoke Challenge
- and lots more!
There will also be a stage in the park, and a smaller stage in the precinct on Saturday featuring a variety of local bands, acts and choirs including:
- Insanity Beach
- Legion Green
- Jeff G
- Connie Kingston
- Kirsty and the Tone
- Samantha Locke
- Jane Washington
- Complete Works
- Grove Street School Choir
- River Sign Choir
- SingMe Merseyside
The event is able to take place with sponsorship received from Asda, Tesco, Unilever and the New Ferry Town Team. Its aim is to raise funds for the benefit of New Ferry including its Christmas lights this winter.
If you would like to get involved in helping out during the day, or are a business wanting space to erect a stall, please email firstname.lastname@example.org