Are you looking for a rewarding career?
23 September 2022
A rewarding career where you can make a positive difference in someone's life?
Care to join us? We are holding a number of Adult Social Care recruitment events across the borough. No need to book, just drop in to:
The Lauries Centre, 142 Claughton Road Birkenhead CH41 6EY 26 September 2022, 1pm - 3.30pm
Westbourne Hall, Westbourne Road, West Kirby CH48 4DQ 26 October 2022, 1pm - 3.30pm
New Ferry Village Hall, Grove Street New Ferry CH62 5AZ 17 November 2022, 1pm - 3.30pm
- Meet face-to-face with local care providers to discuss employment*
- Find out more about the varied social care opportunities in Wirral
- Hear about the fantastic career development opportunities in social care.
Various staff incentives include:
- Cash bonus as an incentive
- ‘Real Living Wage’ employers
- Paid mileage
- Access to e-bikes / pedal cycles / paid driving lessons
- Refer a friend scheme and earn money
- Flexible and contracted hours
- On-the-job training including support with formal qualifications
- Career progression into Social or Nursing Care
- Access to the Blue Light Card, Concerts for Carers, monthly awards plus much more.
*For on the day job opportunities, please bring photo ID, proof of address and details of 2 referees.