From Saturday 1 April, adults and young people can access new and improved services from Sexual Health Wirral. The new service offers greater flexibility and access making it as easy as possible to get the information and support they need to look after their sexual health.
The service will include a number of new features including:
- an updated, interactive and mobile website
- improved online booking for appointments
- a Freephone telephone number – 0300 123 5474
- telephone consultations available
- young people’s clinics through Brook Wirral
- services from local pharmacies
Clinics will continue to run from five locations across Wirral with greater availability of support from pharmacies and GPs and an emphasis on self-care and prevention.
The new website will be a ‘digital front door’ with additional features including symptom checker and self-testing kits giving people greater choice and flexibility in seeking and getting sexual health advice and treatment.
A new clinic timetable is available from Saturday 1 April. Anyone wishing to attend a Sexual Health Wirral clinic should visit www.sexualhealthwirral.nhs.uk to book an appointment or call FREEPHONE 0300 123 5474.